St. John Athletic Association
The St. John Athletic Association meetings are held at 8:15pm on the first Wednesday of each month at the Parish Center. Everyone is welcome to attend!
As a non-profit organization of St. John Nepomucene Catholic Community, SJAA will have the following purposes and objectives:
- Actively support the advancement of student competitive athletic programs of the St. John School system.
- Raise funds and provide monetary support only to those programs which directly benefit St. John School athletics.
- Utilize funds from the school concession stand under the organization of the SJAA, (distributed for St. John School or athletic use.)
- Support any other programs and/or activities thought by the membership to be in the best interest of the St. John Athletic program.
- Provide an opportunity for athletic involvement and/or stewardship activities for its membership.