TUITION AND FINANCIAL AID
Can you afford this? Yes, you can!
Your child's education is an important decision for your family, but St. John School will commit to any family that is willing to commit to us. Our goal is to ensure that no child is denied a Catholic school education due to financial constraints.
We have and will continue to provide an impactful and spiritual Catholic education for many children.
Listed below are our 2019-2020 tuition rates.
Kindergarten - 8th Grade:
Tuition assistance, scholarships & FINANCIAL AID
Our goal is to ensure that no child is denied a Catholic school education due to financial constraints. We are committed to making a Catholic education available and affordable to all interested families.
Explore the options below to decrease tuition
- Allows eligible students who meet state requirements to attend a Catholic school tuition free. Click here to learn more about this program.
2. Apply for a SCHOLARSHIP
- We are able to offer 26 needs-based tuition scholarships for the 2019-2020 school year.
- These scholarships are available to any student enrolling in Kindergarten through 8th grade:
- 7 scholarships are available in the amount of $2,500
- 7 scholarships are available in the amount of $1,500
- 7 scholarships are available in the amount of $1,000
- 5 scholarships are available in the amount of $500
- Complete an application online through FACTS. No application fee is required.
- Also, a family or student needs to write a letter (500 words or less) to Fr. Ron Belitz. In the letter, please address: What a Catholic education means to you.
- Mail the letters to:
St. John Nepomucene
Attn: Fr. Ron Belitz
PO Box 305
Little Chute, WI 54140
- Deadline for applying is May 1, 2019. Scholarships will be awarded and families will be notified by June 17, 2019. All information will be handled as confidential.
3. State Tax Deduction
- Wisconsin state law allows parents to deduct private school tuition on their taxes. Parents can deduct up to $4,000 per student in grades K-8, and up to $10,000 per high school student.
- Click here for frequently asked questions
4. Participate in the Scrip Program
- SCRIP is simply gift cards that you (or anyone!) purchase and use at your favorite retailers, like Amazon, Kwik Trip, Target, and Walmart.
- When you purchase Scrip, 50% of the rebate will be applied toward tuition.
- Click here for more information about our Scrip Program
5. Participate in selling Raffle Calendars
- Raffle Calendar credit can be applied toward tuition, 8th grade fees, and Catholic Heart Work Camp
- Profits are based on sales each year. In the past, families earned $8-$10 per calendar sold.
- Each calendar costs $20, and you have 365 chances to win $25, $50, and up to $1000.
- Information is sent out to parents in November and all money must be returned by December 31.
- Email Mary Fiers or Kathii Schommer to sell calendars
6. Research participation in a 529 Savings Plan or a Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA).
- These programs provide families the opportunity to save tax-free for St. John School tuition expenses.
7. Pay your tuition in full by August 15, 2019 and you'll receive an early pay discount