What do the students learn in class?
- Social Studies
- Our children gain experience and skills through Music, Spanish, Art, Computer, Library and Physical Education.
- Overall, our children are taught the social and academic skills needed to succeed in school as well as in life.
Field Trip/ Class Vistors
- Apple Orchard or pumpkin Patch/ Mulberry Farms
- Little Chute Fire Department visits the school during Fire Prevention Week to inform students about the skills and knowledge needed in case of a home fire.
- A Dental Hygienist visits the school and discusses the importance of healthy teeth.
- A conservationist from 1000 Island visits the school and talks to students about animals and hibernation.
- Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony
- Parent/ Teacher conferences 1st and 2nd quarter.
- Participate in Friday All school mass.
- Take part in the Pep Rally for God which takes place during Catholic Schools Week.
- Perform in the Christmas and Spring concerts.
- Participate in Hot Dog Day.
- Kindergarten has the advantage of having a Resource Specialist. The Resource Specialist works with students who need additional help or are accelerated readers. Title 1 services are also available for children qualifying for the program.
Why choose St. John's School for your child?
- St. John School has a very strong school/family relationship. The dedication of the teachers ensuring a solid academic curriculum with a strong Christian faith as the foundation of our school, makes St. John a unique experience for the children.