St. John School proudly serves the Little Chute and surrounding communities in an educational environment rich in tradition and Catholic values. As an elementary school, we proudly serve children in a curriculum focused on past traditions, present best practices and future success. Through strong parenting, your child learned faith, kindness, and a desire to learn more. Through St. John School, we want these qualities to flourish with lessons built around care, respect and service, enabling students to find a desire to excel.
- St. John School is fully accredited - Teachers have up-to-date certifications, accreditations, backgrounds, and are VIRTUS trained
- Individualized Education - Our student to teacher ratio allows for academic excellence for every student
- Learning Intervention Program - We have a robust and successful program for students above or below average to instill confidence in your student
- Faith-based values - Teaching students to follow in Christ's example results in fewer bullying issues.
- Faith-integration into all areas of learning - Including math, science, art and field trips
- Technologically Advanced - SMART boards in nearly all classrooms, 1:1 middle school tablet technology, ever improving computer lab
- Immersion Spanish - Only school in the area to offer fully immersed Spanish instruction
- Expanded Curricular Opportunities - Educating the whole student with additional opportunities for instruction in art, music, band, orchestra, coding, robotics, and three seasons of sports
- Student Safety & Support - A safe environment and a full-time school counselor provides the support any student may need
- Financial Assistance - No student is ever turned away
Our preschool program offers a wide range of activities meant to introduce the proper relational and social skills of respect and care while exploring the basics of early literacy as well as both mathematical and scientific thinking.
Within the elementary grades, St. John School focuses on the development of strong readers as students are introduced to guided reading and leveled books. With society becoming more global, students here are also instructed in mathematical techniques that push students to strengthen their problem solving skills. At the middle school level, students at St. John School are coached to become more self-sufficient and organized while working on their leadership skills. Service becomes a large part of their day-to-day activities as they begin to see how their lives impact others. It is at the middle school level that test data drives individual goals towards success.
Today St. John School is focused on best practices and a more technological environment. Staff is involved in how to best employ our classroom technology and fully updated computer lab.
As a school community, we work in developing Christ as the center of our lives. We strive through our actions and in our education to demonstrate what it means to show F.A.I.T.H. Every Day. We invite you to view our website and visit us personally. Click HERE to schedule a tour.