Students' attitudes toward Mass, the Sacraments, the Bible, prayer, service to others and commitment to Jesus grow out of their parents’ example and their everyday family experiences. We will do our best to provide your student with meaningful religious content and prayerful experiences.
We ask you to:
- Model the faith we seek to share with your children.
- Participate regularly in the parish’s Eucharistic celebrations.
- Provide opportunities in your home for children to experience family prayer, religious traditions and works of service.
- Ensure that your child regularly attends classes and other Faith Development events scheduled for them.
- Participate in the parent sessions as required.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday from 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
(closed Fridays at noon June - August)